Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dawkins probability

Personally I find it intriguing that without any scientific evidence whatsoever professor Richard Dawkins thinks himself able to deduce the mathematical probability of the existence of God. He should know better.

I do not know any branch of modern science that deals with such a question about the nature of Nature or provides critical methods, research tools and empirical data for formulating theories and hypotheses to solve such a question about existence.

The Book of the Books does not speak about probabilities but states that the wisdom of the hidden God of Israel is totally obvious in His works.

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.

For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
Romans 1:18-20



We can see God in Jesus Christ.

But it is correctly written in the 2000 year oldBbook that not every man sees Jesus Christ as a God. For many men he is just another man. Not every man believes.


Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”
Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.
John 14:8-11


St. Augustin wrote not about cold scientific probabilities but about warm love
Where can we find Him?…Not on earth, for He is not here. And not in heaven, for we are not there. But in our own hearts we can find Him. He ascended to heaven openly so that He could come back to us inwardly, and never leave us again.

No comments:

Post a Comment